It helps you to make a labels for your picture files.
For example, you can set a labels for all your frends in a big party's photo with a full memos for every one and with a flasched text at every one's birthday.
Or you can set a labels for all your business partners at a big world map and set a memos for all of them (phones, addresses etc), and remaining texts since needed dates for every one.
How to use it:
- open any picture file (jpg, bmp, etc): a map from Google Earth, a scool-frends photo, a scanned country or world map etc
- change piture-window's size to adjust the picture or press "1:1" button to see the picture in a full size
- double click at a desired point
- you will see the "Point" Dialog
- set up text, font, colors, cross and rectangle for that point
- add a memo text for that Point
- you can set a new text with a new font since any date in the Future (text and rectangle can be shown flasched or not)
- you can apply font and colors settings for all entered Points at ones
- you can save font, colors, cross and rectangle settings for next time
- press OK and the new label will be shown at a picture
- your original picture files will be not changed, only a small new files *.map will be created for every picture file with a labels
- make the same for any other points in a picture
- next time, when you open that picture file, all setted labels will be shown again
- save or print a picture with added labels
- you can open many pictures together
- use left mouse double click at a label-cross to change settings for an existing label
- use right mouse double click at a label-cross to remove an existing label
- drag any label by label-cross to change a placement of a label
- change the picture's window size to adjust a printing size of a picture