VIMap is a free trial software application from the Viewers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-28. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic.
It helps you to make a labels for your picture files.
For example, you can set a labels for all your frends in a big party's photo with a full memos for every one and with a flasched text at every one's birthday.
Or you can set a labels for all your business partners at a big world map and set a memos for all of them (phones, addresses etc), and remaining texts since needed dates for every one.
How to use it:
- open any picture file (jpg, bmp, etc): a map from Google Earth, a scool-frends photo, a scanned country or world map etc
- change piture-window's size to adjust the picture or press "1:1" button to see the picture in a full size
- double click at a desired point
- you will see the "Point" Dialog
- set up text, font, colors, cross and rectangle for that point
- add a memo text for that Point
- you can set a new text with a new font since any date in the Future (text and rectangle can be shown flasched or not)
- you can apply font and colors settings for all entered Points at ones
- you can save font, colors, cross and rectangle settings for next time
- press OK and the new label will be shown at a picture
- your original picture files will be not changed, only a small new files *.map will be created for every picture file with a labels
- make the same for any other points in a picture
- next time, when you open that picture file, all setted labels will be shown again
- save or print a picture with added labels
- you can open many pictures together
- use left mouse double click at a label-cross to change settings for an existing label
- use right mouse double click at a label-cross to remove an existing label
- drag any label by label-cross to change a placement of a label
- change the picture's window size to adjust a printing size of a picture
VIMap (version 1.2) has a file size of 4.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 64 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.